• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flame heater check valve

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread helped out alot, mine started pouring out fuel yesterday. Spent time in between family and thanksgiving and got it fixed. I went to O'rielly's since they were the only place open on thanksgiving and they had the o-ring I needed. Tested it out for a short drive and no more leak. Thanks

randini

I finally got around to replacing the O ring last week. I thought I would be smart and try to do it without removing the valve. It was way too much work. I did just take it off, and it was easy after that.

deuceaid

Banned
The previous owner took off the line on mine and pluged it. Does anyone know what type of fuel line is used, after searching someone said plastic , but what type and where can I get it......

Also, I am guessing the previous guy had this problem, is there any other reason to take off the lines, and how do I test it once I replace everything?

And thanks to all the previous posters (unless Your name is Roger, live in chino, and You took off the lines):razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks