• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flame heater line needed. Source?

nmc

Hi everyone I finally have my deuce in shape, running great and almost complete. The big thing that was wrong with it was the injector pump broke and left me stranded, got a new one and now it starts and runs awesome! Also the guy I bought it from rigged a truck radiator in it, not good. Lucky for me he did not run it much like this. I got a new military radiator for it. So everything is great including new issue seats, steering wheel, working horn (that was fun to run through the steering tube I am glad it went so easy), new issue batterys, plastic battery box, working wipers with autozone blades that i rigged, a trip to the dumpster for the tarp they had for a cab cover and a rubberized one installed and many other improvements from what people let the truck become.
anyway I am looking for the line that goes from the return tee on the injectors to the flame heater. I need new compression fittings and the plastic line. Any source for them or something I could get at a hardware or napa. I dont know much on truck parts so please be specific!!
also looking for a few old style mirrors or a west coast kit used (if i get lucky) or new. Well thanks alot for any help! This site was the inspiration to get a deuce and I am happy I have it, now just explaining why I needed it to other people, that is tough! :?: nmc next to st. louis missouri

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NAPA has it. Standard 1/4" nylon line. Beware though that some of the deuce brass ferruls are different than the ones at NAPA.

nmc

Great. I have my old ends I can get new rings correct or are they different as well. Thanks for the help.

GoHot229

"GRANGERS" is the Worlds source for anything of that nature if you cant find it locally. I think a search on the net with 'Grangers Supply' would find a location or an ability to order online. As to unusual fittings, lines and plumbung and whatnots, If they don't have it, it's not been invented or thought of yet.......kid you not..!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Actually the part is classified, just like you location is. The information is only available to folks with the G-13 classified clearance. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks