• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Floor mat material

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Is there a source for bulk floor mat material of the same type that is used in the HMMWV floor mats? It looks like a dense foam with a textured plastic skin on one side. The skin is green, as all things should be, but I suppose that black skin would be fine if the green stuff is custom made for military applications. I have searched online many times for this material over the years with no luck. If anybody knows what it is properly called, who makes it, or best yet who sells it, that would be great. It seems like the sort of thing that should be commercially available if I just knew what I was looking for.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mark, I haven't seen it in bulk rolls, just the pre-cut pieces made for the military. I wonder if you could find out who the OEM was via the NSN and CAGE codes?

Artisan

Mark did you find this stuff? If not look at Dynadeck. If you want a new floor mat for an M939 Series I might have a few NOS. I think I have one used as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks