• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Event April 18-20, 2008

dc3coyote

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Florida Event April 18-20, 2008

I did not mean to sound that way I just meant it looks like the little kids out number the grown kids rofl

sak00

Well, I hope no gloss paint this time ,as the fix is still working. Fires are a different story. rofl

They are a great group, been with them for years. I was the first grandfathered in J**p in the club.

dc3coyote

I thought that was your jeep in some of those pics.
Dont worry I will have a water tank and even better a cooler of adult beverages, That means everybody will be a protable fire extinguisher

pinzpirate

dc3coyote said:
I have been looking at some of the Land Rover pics, they seem to be real family orientated.
For the love of GOD do not leave me there alone!!!
What bothers you about a family kind of event? Do I sense a behavior problem?
As one of Rene's "conies" there's good chance we'll show. Last time we joined
the Rover guys, it was really wet in Richloam. Silver Lake is part of the Withlacoochie
river system, this a cool part of Fla. Unfortunately, many of the trails are tight for
a Deuce. Often the Mog's literally smash their way through! The guy sponsoring
this gig is a poster child for "Don't bring anything you don't want scratched" I'll check
in soon with a head count of us from the bay area.

dc3coyote

I have not heard from them lately.
The kid thing is that I have had BAD experiences with children on trails, on past rides.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks