• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLorida meet and greet

Big CASE

Florida meet and greet ,
Jun 20 Deland, Volusia County Fairgrounds,this is just a meet and greet .
after the meet I know of a nice place to go for food that is not to far away,(BAR-B-Q) Sonny's . also there is a gun show going on that day too, at the same place .
the Fairgrounds are just off I-4 at the 118 exit .
meet up time 10:00 too 1600 ( 4pm ) come and have fun
if you need more INFO just post it and I will get back to you.

Big CASE

ALSO this SUNDAY 05.24.09 WE are going to 5A to PLAY( west side of the road) . if you would like to come and test your Truck and your self . come an go . you will need to get off I-95 at the 231 exit, in SCOOT MOOR FL, THERE will be Water, mud, mud-water, ...bring food,water, and tow cable.
you will get suck!!!
I am the winch truck for the Day and I only have 300' of cable .there is 1,000 + acres too play in. hope to see you there :grd:

Last edited:

artica5105

What time is everyone arriving at the 5A "event"? My truck is in parts right now for a referb, but since I live nearby I was thinking of stopping by just to check out the others.

And for the folks heading there the place is actually Scottsmoor.

You can't really miss it. Once you're at either the North or South bound I95 off ramp stop sign, go West and the road will dead end into almost a dirt parking lot.

Big CASE

For all that are coming over to the meet and greet . I have set a time for us to go to Sonny's
( about 4:45 - 5pm )
1024 Saxon Blvd., Orange City, FL 32763 and they are go to give us a discount on food . and we have parking too .. I do need to get a head count of how many are coming . if you will tell me that will help.
Thanks CASE

tjcouch

It now looks like I won't make this one - but I will be doing something productive - this will be the weekend I paint the truck and the mule!

Big CASE

hey all we are still on for the, Florida meet and greet ,
Jun 20 Deland, Volusia County Fairgrounds, for a meet and greet .
after the meet I know of a nice place to go for food that is not to far away,(BAR-B-Q) Sonny's . also there is a gun show going on that day too, at the same place .
the Fairgrounds are just off I-4 at the 118 exit .
meet up time 10:00 too 1600 ( 4pm ) come and have fun
if you need more INFO just post it and I will get back to you

Green_gator

It seems that I made plans that I did not know about until yesterday. My kids (read wife) have a weekend planned for me for Father's Day.

dc3coyote

Wlater tell them thats what you want to do, I will be fixing all things green, tan, and red.
On the same note, I have a Duece lift open Saturday if anyone needs to get their stuff in the air for cleaning, or maintaince.

the fat pug

Im going to make it down for the gun show but will stop by to talk seeing as my euc hasnt gone through yet.. but a buddy of mines going to drive his duece down there he just no longer has internet...
one thing is odd though i looked for the gun show on the fairs website and couldnt find anything mentioned. just something about a football game... of course they dont mention the flea markets they have on wed. morning either so who knows.

Big CASE

hey all .
I just wanted to THANK all of you that made it out today,
we had 6 Deuce show up and about 12 to 15 people come that here with SS and about 100 that looked at the trucks . I was told my some of the people that those are cool Trucks and Thanks for showing them So to you all that came with your Deuces ,I past this on to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks