• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida November Trail Ride

stalker

Hey Guys,
The original thread about a September ride evolved into an early November ride, so this new thread hopefully will firm up the plans. A weekend event at the Richloam camp area has been discussed or since it might be a little last minute for that a day ride in Richloam is an option.
Anyone interested or have any ideas? The dates for that weekend are Nov. 5,6 &7.
Tim

vinny-socom1

I spoke with Walter(greengator) he said that is the weekend of the Boy Scout parade but he was planning on coming out to Richloam on Friday and leaving early Saturday morning to do the parade and then back to Richloam until Sunday.

I'm in for the weekend camp, day trip I'm in either way!!

Vinny

stalker

The weather has been great and should be the same in a couple of weeks. Should be great for camping and/or trail rides. Less bugs and less sweat = more fun.:wink:

vinny-socom1

Dates are good, For those who are camping I have spoken with Jackie at the camp ground and we can pay for camp sites as we arrive. Ray (Razor) has offered to bring a large grill and handle the cooking (my wife has also offered to help too) so lets get some input on who's bringing what food to be grilled.

Post up with suggestions

I was thinking we can pack some kind of lunch for the Saturday trail ride so we can stop along the the way instead of heading back to camp. PB & J ???

I'm hoping to be able to get there Friday night after work so I'm not sure on a time yet as things get closer I should be able to narrow it down. Anybody else thinking of arriving on Friday night?

Vinny
352-258-1393cell

rbeasley66

Vinny, I'm waiting on word for my fire house, Friday shift standby. If it works out, I will be there Friday morning sometime. I should be able to have something cooking for the late Friday arrivals. Maybe soup or something in crock pots? Just give me some ideas on time, what and how many.

vinny-socom1

Jack Nov 5,6,7th

Lavarok I tried the link but it looks like the site is down, I'll call them tomorrow and see whats up. I have the gps directions in my Garmin so I'll post them up to.

Rick I'll ask around for some suggestions

Tim are we still on for Sunday t-case repairs?

Vinny