• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Yards?

ErmeyFan

It's been three years since I was there, but Mr. Parramore's place is unbelievable for the amount of the stuff and the age of some of the surplus there. Within a hundred yards of the front entrance, he had a decent M38A1 and their "yard truck" was a CJ-2A. Several tracked vehicles and even a wooden spoked WWI era truck were present. Plus he has pallets of ammo boxes in every size you could imagine.

I even found a short wheelbase Mite that looked like a deuce and a half had run over it. It was basically the wrecked body and a few odds and ends. You just don't find Mighty Mites in junkyards.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks