• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLU419 Leaking Water in Cab

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My SEE has been in some substantial rains in the past and never leaked a drop of water in the cab when parked on level ground. I parked the SEE on about a 15 degree slope facing uphill and we had almost 6 inches of rain over a couple of days. I ended up with about two inches of water in the floor pan on the drivers side. I'm sure there was more water there that had leaked out since this isn't a watertight area. The passenger side didn't have a drop of water. Now, I'm trying to find where the water is coming from. I wish I had known it was leaking because I could have investigated and probably identified the leak location. Now it's time to bring out the garden hose.

Speedwoble

I get a lot of water in the Driver side footwell during rain as well. I always assume it was coming in through the door seal because I would occasionally spot water on the side of the door. However I got the garage to store it in before I completed troubleshooting. based on the volume of water that accumulates, it must be a point where water is concentrated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks