• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flu419 Tire Options

coffeehouseforge

I have blown my old tire and trying to source tires locally (Alaska). Shop has the following Ag tires available. Anyone have any experience running AG tires this size. 14.9LR20 (375/75R20).

I have stock rims on a dic brake unit. Load range and rubbing are my mine concerns. Screenshot_20200720-112248_Firefox.jpg

Attachments

Speedwoble

I have 380/75R20 XMCL tires on mine on drum brake rims. They hit the hydraulic lines on the front Left while steering with suspension compression. I think disc brake rims might be better, but I am not sure.
Others have put 14.5R20 on disc rims with no complaints. 14.5R20 were an optional tire size on the old Case MB4/94. Sorry I cannot be of help on your specific size.

419g

I have blown my old tire and trying to source tires locally (Alaska). Shop has the following Ag tires available. Anyone have any experience running AG tires this size. 14.9LR20 (375/75R20).

I have stock rims on a dic brake unit. Load range and rubbing are my mine concerns. View attachment 840444

They look doable spec sheet say's.. link is a pdf look like the tire size is spec but they say high center of gravity for impliments.

Here is some german site seems like they use them:

I got some ag tires happy with them stock height, Michelin power cl bias tires 340_80r20

https://flic.kr/p/2mdjPBV Best of Luck!

Last edited: