• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flying Heritage Tankfest 2011

jhigh

3407 109th Street SW
Everett, WA 98204

MAP IT on Google™ Maps

Directions
Northbound I-5: Take the 128th Street exit (Exit 186). Turn left on 128th Street, which will become Airport Road at the intersection of 128th and Hwy 99. Continue on Airport Road, and turn left at 112th Street SW. Turn right onto 30th Street W. Turn slight left onto 109th Street SW, and follow signs to FHC.

Southbound 1-5: Take the Mukilteo/Paine Field exit (Exit 189), and go west on 526. Take the Airport Road/Paine Field exit from 526. Follow Airport Road until you come to 112th Street SW. Turn right onto 112th Street SW. Turn right onto 30th Street W. Turn slight left onto 109th Street SW, and follow signs to FHC.

jhigh

I am assuming addmission is the same as nomal

Adults - $12
Seniors/Military - $10
Youths (6-15) - $8

free if you bring a military vehicle

mightymanx

I had lots of fun and they had my favorite tracked vehicle on the planet.

A Kettenkrad what I would do to take one of those for a spin. and it is the very first thing I would buy if I won lotto. Heck I would let the owner take my race car for a spin to drive their Kettenkrad.

Stuart you put on a great show laying rubber and drag racing a tank. For those that wernt there it is great to see the nose reach to the sky on the shifts.

Even though it was a small venue I applaud all those involved you did a great show. Well worth the drive.

Thanks

Dan

jhigh

I had lots of fun and they had my favorite tracked vehicle on the planet.

A Kettenkrad what I would do to take one of those for a spin. and it is the very first thing I would buy if I won lotto. Heck I would let the owner take my race car for a spin to drive their Kettenkrad.

Stuart you put on a great show laying rubber and drag racing a tank. For those that wernt there it is great to see the nose reach to the sky on the shifts.

Even though it was a small venue I applaud all those involved you did a great show. Well worth the drive.

Thanks

Dan
Hey Dan, what kind of race car? I could hook you up at Arlington as I will have a Ket there on display.

mightymanx

Hey Dan, what kind of race car? I could hook you up at Arlington as I will have a Ket there on display.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/members/mightymanx-albums-mighty-manx-picture15991t-p1010001.jpg

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=251124&stc=1&d=1306862506

Volkswagen Kitcar called A Meyers Manx. Set up for dragracing I have done 9.76 @ 140 mph in the quarter mile it has wheeliebars and a parachute.

You can't go under 10.00 or over 135 in the 1/4 with out a licence though. But for a car with a 80" wheelbase that lifts the tires in all 4 gears 120mph seems like 220mph. the only question is how big are you for the safety gear and fitting n the cockpit.

I am moving cross town right now but I shuld be done by the end of the month. I was not joking we should probably communicate via PM

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks