• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FM 10-67-1 and FM 10-67-2 wanted

oddshot

I'm looking for downloadable pdf. copies of:

FM 10-67-1 Concepts and Equipment of Petroleum Operations

and

FM 10-67-2 Petroleum Lab Testing

I think these two manuals may have information useful to the alternative fuel user.

I know that Scribd has them ... but I am uncomfortable with all the internet bS they want to know ...

thanks

oddshot

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scribd will usually let you download one manual without subscribing, or a fairly unlimited amount in 30 days for about $10. Been a while since they had something I couldn't find elsewhere for free.

oddshot

No good - either site.

I'm gonna keep looking for a while ... then probably go with Scribd. It ain't the money ... Its the registration that bugs me.

and ... well ... I guess it IS partly the money ...

I HATE paying for something I already paid for.

It AIN'T the atom bomb for cat's sake. Or the recipie for napalm for that matter.

The government should make this sort of stuff easier to get at.

When I find it ... I'll share it.

oddshot

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those will be pretty useless. It's not the science stuff your looking for, but check the Dennis Reimer library, if the army still has it online. Logs a only has TM's, not FM's. About the only science in 10-67-2 is telling people to conduct aqua glow and milipore tests. But not how to conduct them.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks