• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fmtv a1p2

scottmandu

ok..... so the question still remains.......... did they stop using the airbags with any of the a1's there were NOT armored.. and did they have some sort of a cab shock different than the one pictured??...... or same set up as pictured?
Again..... very much thank you. This is interesting info.
Yes this has been mentioned in other posts you have responded to. The C7 (A1R) trucks don't have the cab airbags.

coachgeo

Yes this has been mentioned in other posts you have responded to. The C7 (A1R) trucks don't have the cab airbags.
each time someone answers the question a new detail is added... such as don't recall the A1R mentioned before. Also the armored cab, cab shocks had not been brought up before either that I recall; so that threw monkey wrench at my head...... but then again.... maybe it's just Iz just got early onset oldtimerz disease. :shock::D

thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks