FMTV Air Hydraulic Unit Repair

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

AllenF

I bought this larger more complete kit. The price has gone up. It is close to $100 now. Still worth it IMO. Nice to have the gaskets etc. I have not rebuilt the pump yet as I am waiting for my FMTV to be released to me.

AllenF

must be the increase in demand
No Doubt about that. Us Guys here finally figure out the civilian part number(s) and find the mfr of the item needing repair/ rebuild, and the pent up need opens the flood gates and suddenly they are moving a lot more kits. Someone thinks it seems to be a great time to up the price. Oh well...:shrugs: and so it goes. :roll:

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, thought I would post an update.

After 4 months of flawless operation. (multiple raise / lower cab and spare I went out this morning and wanted to raise the cab [frost on glass] to get things ready for AC/heat box install, I am back to puking hyd fluid out the vent.

I was able to manually raise the cab..

Guess I need to tear it apart again.

BuiltMFG

I rebuilt mine, lifts the cab no problem... now the tire lift is jammed. When the pump went out the tire carrier was down and I had to move it. It was able to move a few feet by hand then I had to put a ratchet strap on it to lift it far enough to drive it. Now it's stuck in place.

coachgeo

I rebuilt mine, lifts the cab no problem... now the tire lift is jammed. When the pump went out the tire carrier was down and I had to move it. It was able to move a few feet by hand then I had to put a ratchet strap on it to lift it far enough to drive it. Now it's stuck in place.
any updates?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks