• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fmtv cab lift cylinder

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Weve got 2 foot lockers of full of confederate money hid in the ground just waitin for uncle sam to say we can go back to using it and its gona be on like donky kong ! Gona get me one of them cement ponds out in the back yard and a brand new double wide and one of 2 story gas grills ! And real pink flamingos just walking around the yard and teach them to pick up the empty beer cans and dump em in the fire barrel ! Yall can come over and watch rastlin on my new 200 inch tv with me too !
Confederate money is PROBABLY worth quite a bit NOW!

"200" inch? Holy Smoley

Put those beer can in the AL pile, recyclimate em!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks