• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV M1083A1 TM needed

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have a link to FMTV M1083A1 (not A0) TM or parts list? I keep just finding A0 everywhere, even though the different links I keep finding often say A1, they aren't! Mine is 2001 model year. I have issues with my ABS that the warning light is on for as when I received the truck none of the breakers for ABS were installed. When I installed new breakers now the light is on and other issues as well.

Sent from my S62 Pro using Tapatalk

Ronmar

Dont think the a1 manuals have been officially released yet. At any rate what you really need is someone with the hardware/software to read the J1939 data-bus to see what issues/code the ABS has specifically…. It is a commercial ABS system so the manufacturer will probably be more help there…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks