• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV Splash Guard/Mud Flaps.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My mud flaps (splash guards) on the rear are deteriorating (checking and flaking) and one was torn. Was looking to make some new ones out of conveyor belt material, but I found these new flaps/guards. The NSN and part numbers match and these are the updated or newer model.

I found them here:

They have a lot of them in stock and you can make an offer. I got 4 @ $15 each and it includes shipping. These seemed like a good price. Two are for behind the rear axle tires and two for in front of the rear intermediate axle tires. I'll trim two to fit the ones in front of the intermediate axle fit exact fit.

Just FYI in case anyone was interested.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
have you actually received the mud flaps? and if so, quality of them ?
Yes I have them. They look great and I am pleased with them! Nice weight, flexible, well made.

Ask I said before these match the P/N and NSN numbers in the TM's.

They are longer then the ones that come on my truck, which I like since mine are a little short. They are about 29" long and 17" wide.

This new style has the tabs at the top to hold the flaps in place with the brackets instead of three holes on the top of the flap.

Going to put them on this weekend if Mother Nature lets me.

See the photographs of the flaps.

IMG_1694.JPEG
IMG_1695.JPEG

IMG_1697.JPEG
IMG_1698.JPEG
IMG_1699.JPEG
IMG_1700.JPEG

IMG_1702.JPEG
IMG_1703.JPEG

IMG_1704.JPEG
IMG_1705.JPEG

Hope this help.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks great!

That company had over 600 flaps for sale and are now sold out.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which means you will soon see them for sale at an unnamed source for $110 ea + shipping…
Yep. That company sold them for $15.00 each and it included shipping.
Just wait to see who put them up for sale for the crazy price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks