• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV Wheel Pneumatic Valve Stem Seal/Gasket

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Putting new tires on. While wheels are a part going to blast and paint wheels. When I took the valve stems out of the wheel I found that the seals or gaskets have degraded and need to be replaced. I look in the parts TM (FMTV M1083A1) and it just shows the valve stem (#33) with the seal on it but doesn't give a part number for the seal. I'm going to need new seals before I can reassemble the wheels back together.
I looked on line but could not locate any information on them or find a part number.
Can these seals be purchased and if so where? Is there a part number for the seal? Is there a replacement seal available? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

Last edited:

coachgeo

see parts spread sheet pinned/stuck to the top of this page.... under wheels... believe what your looking for there is called a valve stem grommet. Link provided there.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
see parts spread sheet pinned/stuck to the top of this page.... under wheels... believe what your looking for there is called a valve stem grommet. Link provided there.
Was looking under CTIS and Other in the spreadsheet.

Many thanks!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks