• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV's on Fox news

Keith Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any body watching the Fox News special with Sean Hannity in Louisiana reporting on the terrible flooding going on?
They are touring the area in the back of a FMTV!
Sad to see all the devastation there but great to know GREAT neighbors and communities are still alive in America! My prayers are with you.

Al Harvey

I did see a couple days ago where a bunch of civilian owned deuces and 5 tons were being used to rescue people. Two of them were bobbed.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They keep showing the video with a M939 coming at you in about 3 feet of water with a nicely painted bumper with multiple colored letters. It looked like a private owner as I've never seen a military truck look that nice.

99nouns

They keep showing the video with a M939 coming at you in about 3 feet of water with a nicely painted bumper with multiple colored letters. It looked like a private owner as I've never seen a military truck look that nice.
3' water, looks like knuckle boots will go up in price.

86m1028

Seen the video of the idiot national guard trucks being driven in water up to the roofs of the vehicles ?
Drivers are bailing out because the water got over their heads in the drivers seats !

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seen the video of the idiot national guard trucks being driven in water up to the roofs of the vehicles ?
Drivers are bailing out because the water got over their heads in the drivers seats !
That video is from Hurricane Sandy a couple of years ago. They probably don't explain fording "depth" very well or some LT said "get those trucks to Elm St the shortest route possible" and Private Snuffy said "uh, OK."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks