• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG alert

ToddInMT

Well, i have lurked for a while and signed up a few weeks ago.

I took possession of my first deuce today. It just needed new batteries and it started right up. I had a friend who was a mechanic on these in the Army came with me. I'm not sure who was more excited. :)

New tires, good paint, no rust, and a full tank of diesel! it just doest get any better than that. :)

Interestingly it has a 465-1c in it. and an ether start. and a chain in the floor to lock the steering wheel with.

ill take more pics tomorrow. :)

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to Steel Soldiers, Todd! That's a great looking truck...... :beer:

I know when I brought my Deuce home, my Dad was more excited than I was....

ToddInMT

also, it had the breaker bar and lug nut sockets, a few wrenches, a jack, and - coolest of all- a tire filler with an air hose rigged up to fit the aux air out in the back.

I assume its a Montana National Guard rig. It was nice of those guys to leave that stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks