• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG from Illinois

xXHaVoCXx

Hello all. I have been perusing the forum here for awhile now, but always lurking in the background. So, that being said I figured it was time I pulled the trigger and joined.

Little about me:
-Army Veteran with OIF/OEF tours as 88M and 11B
-Military Vehicle enthusiast

Not sure what else to put down here other then I'll be seeing yall around the forums.

Havoc out.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome Havoc, can't believe someone on here is from Pekin. I lived there '98 to '01 while stationed in the USCG East Peoria Marine Safety office. Still have good friends in Pekin. When I was there I had a 1951 M37 that I drove quite often. Kids went to school there. Lived not far from the park. Live in Cape Cod, MA now. Hope your military vehicle seach goes well.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from Central Illinois!! Do quite a bit of work in Pekin. Live NW of Chillicothe. Maybe some of us could get together sometime. Army vet. also...............long ago. (doesn't feel that long, but when ya look at the calendar, it was a few LOL) Enjoy the forum!! Good luck with vehicle search. What ya looking for???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks