• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG from TN

TNDad

Hi guys. Just wanted to introduce myself.

I live in Southern Middle Tennesee, but I work on Redstone. I was looking for a hunting truck and stumbled onto the GL website. HOLY CRAP!!! I never knew the DRMO here at Redstone handled all of those trucks. I am totally pumped about actually being able to own a MV or two in the near future.

If any of you guys are in the Huntsville area I would love to buy you lunch and pick your brain a little bit. Feel free to email me at TNDad74@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi guys. Just wanted to introduce myself.

I live in Southern Middle Tennesee, but I work on Redstone. I was looking for a hunting truck and stumbled onto the GL website. HOLY CRAP!!! I never knew the DRMO here at Redstone handled all of those trucks. I am totally pumped about actually being able to own a MV or two in the near future.

If any of you guys are in the Huntsville area I would love to buy you lunch and pick your brain a little bit. Feel free to email me at TNDad74@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the site! So, Southern Middle Tennessee. Is the Boobie Bungalow still in business? Lol !:grin:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If any of you guys are in the Huntsville area I would love to buy you lunch and pick your brain a little bit.
In my case the pickings would be slim but welcome to the site.

I am in NE Alabama along with several other green iron addicts.

I used to go to Redstone a lot before I landed this new job.

We may have a mini-rally in the near future and you are welcome to join in.
The Primary LZ consists of 43 acres, a couple of which are being held down by green iron.

Keep us in mind.

grounded

Banned
Welcome to the site.

Ill actually be at redstone next week to pick a truck up for another fellow member. Maybe ill get a chance to catch up with you next thursday while on base

TNDad

Welcome to the site.

Ill actually be at redstone next week to pick a truck up for another fellow member. Maybe ill get a chance to catch up with you next thursday while on base
Roger that!! Drop me an email and we will grab some lunch. I work about 5 minutes from the DRMO lot.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
In my case the pickings would be slim but welcome to the site.

I am in NE Alabama along with several other green iron addicts.

I used to go to Redstone a lot before I landed this new job.

We may have a mini-rally in the near future and you are welcome to join in.
The Primary LZ consists of 43 acres, a couple of which are being held down by green iron.

Keep us in mind.
Yeah WM, when are you gonna make this happen?

jrou111

Yeah WM, we're all ready!

TNDad, I wish you had posted earlier, I had to pickup 4 trucks on Monday from Redstone with only 3 people including myself. I could have used the help and you could have learned alot about the trucks and the process.

TNDad

Yeah WM, we're all ready!

TNDad, I wish you had posted earlier, I had to pickup 4 trucks on Monday from Redstone with only 3 people including myself. I could have used the help and you could have learned alot about the trucks and the process.
DOH!!! Next time let me know I would be more then glad to help out.

If you don't have a vehicle that is stickered for the base I can even pick you up off post and take you to the lot. It will make it MUCH easier to get on post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks