• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fng from wyoming

rikinwyoming

Just wanted to introduce myself here. I am 41 years old and live in casper, wyoming. I don't own a military vehicle as of yet, but would love to get ahold of a m1008 cucv (that's the truck right). I have wanted one a long time,,, now if I could just trade my modified 99 jeep cherokee for one I would be a happy camper.

Right now I am reading alot on this site, there is a plethora of information here. I hope to be here for a long time and learn alot!!

Here is a pic of my cherokee,,, if nothing else maybe I will have to go with a military type paint scheme and be happy till I can find a trade. Be patient with me, I know I have alot to learn.

and yes I have repaired the cut outs in the roof rack!

Last edited:

rikinwyoming

One question I forgot to ask... I saw on here how to start a new thread, but I wanted to put up the cherokee for trade in the classifieds,,,, and could not start a thread there. Do I have to be a paid member to put it up for trade in there?

jbingvtx

Welcome, I lived in Pine Bluffs, Wy for years. I see Wyoming show up on GSA auctions from time to time and there is a member in Denver that sells CUCVs.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome , it has been that you had to have at least 5 posts to run a classified ad , in another thread Doghead ( moderator ) said they were possibly raising it to 50 posts not sure if it started yet or not

rikinwyoming

I love Casper, there is nothing there, I went to the car wash and the museum there once. Hopefully they are still there, otherwise there is no town!
Casper has grown by over 20k people in the last 6 years or so,,, and yeah there are about 10 car washes and two museums here,,,lol

It's nice,, but I am ready to move somewhere less populated soon!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks