• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG reporting as ordered!

Tahoe

Hello All:

Very appreciative of the expansive knowledge base available to new MV owners. Hopefully will get to the level of basic proficiency mechanic.:???:

Recently aquired an M35A2C wo/w. Already planning some basic mods after barely grazing the surface of the info here.

Currently in the Lake Tahoe area but work at Travis AFB, CA.

Better get back to researching this site and thanks again!

Tahoe

treessw

Another FNG

I suppose I should finally come forward and say hello. I just recently joined the sight myself. I must say I have been on here studying info, jokes, and some very rich sarcasm over the last few years.... and glad to say after reading the threads and watching pictures figured I should maybe try this MV thing out, one little dabble into this olive/camo world could not hurt or be to bad... RIGHT?! OHHHHHH I CANT GET ENOUGH!!! The writing on these olive drab walls do not do justice to this new found addiction. So I must say, guys thank you for all the posts, threads and comments/insight into everything. Now, I guess here comes the FNG jokes and wit :D.....

L999here

Welcome....!!!

My condolences to the FNG's. They have no idea what they are getting into...LOL. Just hope they will be willing and able to assist other members in their quest for info and help in their restorations and up-keep of their OD iron. I consider myself very lucky to already know several SS members here....