• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fold Down Bumper Step

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is a PS Mag note on the bumper step. See "PS Magazine Articles" section for more.
Try Clark Truck Parts in WV (304 755-8811), they will sell you take-off parts for less.
You may already have the tailgate step, which can be used. [thumbzup]

Attachments

Desert Rat

I had one tailgate step on the front bumper. Before swapping the bed for the shop van I used another tailgate step for the other side of the bumper. I prefer them over the fold ups because if for some reason the front tire goes flat the tire will take off the fold-up step too.

WCJIV

Fold up bumper step wanted

Good point on the flat tire. With a winch it should clear it. Saturrn, Clark, TNJ Murray and Ted Hils do not have any new or used. I am still looking if anyone knows where I can get one. Thanks

Dieselsmoke

I like the tailgate steps better myself, however on my M816 the folddown is a bit better as it's about twice the length of the tailgate steps.