• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For Armada... pics of my M1009

Jetnoise400

Thanks for the compliment Armada...

I just got my truck about 2 weeks ago. The reason it looks so nice inside is because it only has a little over 10k miles on it. It's certainly not due to any goodness I did to it, that's for sure! :) The truck came from Alaska, which is why it has the arctic kit on it.

It's got a really strange camo pattern on it (as you can see), but the unit markings are painted on top of the camo pattern, so I think it was a motorpool job... at least it's unique! Anyhow, here's a few pics from when I bought it:

Attachments

Armada

Wow, thats in great shape! Must be they don't use salt in Alaska. Sure is clean under the hood too. I've never seen one before with the port for the swingfire heater. You've got a nice truck... thanks for the pics!

Dieselsmoke

Cool, finally got one Sean!! Gonna have it at Tower? IF IT EVER STOPS RAINING aua aua aua I don't think it rained like this when Noah built the Ark :roll:

Jetnoise400

Thanks Bill. Yeah, it took a while, but I finally found one I liked. I'm hoping to take it to Tower, provided I can get a few heater hoses changed out and a set of new belts located, purchased, and installed.

I know what you mean about the rain! I'm beginning to think we're all gonna need fording gear if we want to get anywhere in CA! Sheesh! :shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks