• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For Sale!!!!! 66' M185a3

Status
Not open for further replies.

85cj88yj

Ive got a M185a3 for sale in NJ. It doesnt have the camper/office bed i has the troop/cargo bed put on the truck so i could tow/stow my jeep. things got real tight on cash since my ex moved out and left me with a rent payment i cant make. i hate to sell the truck but i have to. i have driven thr truck on the road many times.i have an NJ title for it already sent from the govt. the generator doesnt charge the 2 new batteries but $100 of the cost gets a new generator put in the truck. you can drive it home, pm me or call at (732) 664-3447

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please post For Sale items in the Classifieds, not in the Forums. The Classifieds is located under the Resources link (menu bar). You must have a post-count of 5 or more to use the free classifieds. Thank you, Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.