• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For Sale section

Cdub

I for one would really like to see a BUY, SELL OR TRADE section for posting up stuff..............I never check the classifieds for something I may need......I'm sure if we had a BUY, SELL OR TRADE section it would get a lot more views......

I would like a section were we could get ride of some odd and ends we have laying around.

And even a place to post your ebay autions.........??

how about it............????

Yeah or Nay............???

Cheers,

C'dub

55Cameo

I like that idea, I don't look at the classifieds very often either. I think that I would however check out the Buy, Sell or Trade forum because it would be right there.

dm22630

I think that it would overload the main page.....especially if someone made new posts for every single thing they had for sale. It would end up looking like craigslist.

2cents

tcody

When I look at the main page you can see all the recent posts in order. I appreciate when someone posts an item they have in the section that is appropriate - like the M816 yesterday in the 5 ton and up forum. I know sometimes they get flack about that, but It makes it easier for me than looking at the classified area.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish the main page was "longer", ie, 24 hours or more of posts.

Cdub

tcody said:
When I look at the main page you can see all the recent posts in order. I appreciate when someone posts an item they have in the section that is appropriate - like the M816 yesterday in the 5 ton and up forum. I know sometimes they get flack about that, but It makes it easier for me than looking at the classified area.
I couldn't have said it better myself........Yes, that's my point exactly......

Chris.........your right......I forgot about that all the way down on the bottom....I rarely get past the " 5 ton and over " threads.........

This is all just a thought to plant the seed for the power to be.

Thanks for listening and best wishes,

C'dub

emr

I think this is one of those positive suggestions that makes sense, if it goes with the guys in charge im on board, but also see the problem of some over doing it,and some will so they need to be dumped quickly to keep it among members selling hobby goods.soI think it should be for members selling hobby stuff, NO dealers, my 2 cents...the moniter guys who already do a great job would have to keep on it also, im sure U guys know alot more than me...Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks