• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

for sale

ryan

I have some stuff for sale
Winch truck runs drives needs brakes rust under headlights has hardtop I have lots of extra parts for it has troop seats 3000.00 I need to sell this it is in Minnesota
I am scraping several others call if you need parts 952-758-9177
hardtops
winch and pto
axels
engines
bed sides
fenders

donald_r

Ryan,

Looking for a chunk of drivers side fender,
A complete air cleaner and any brackets needed to mount to body.
Drivers side tool box door.
Might need a passenger seat mech.

donald_r

Ryan!

You still alive and kickin?
Your not answering your Posts, or the emails I send you.

If your still selling parts, give us a sign...

ryan

Still alive just out of town. I have not gotten any email from anyone in the last week or so. If you have been sending emails try again or post here. Or call me 952-758-9177 or 612-619-7858 I have a ton of parts and a bunch of trucks to sell. John Bizal and I just bought 14 m37's from a private collecter in MT and we have some very nice trucks to sell.
thanks Ryan

54reo

Ryan,
Looking for the following M35 parts:
1) Front drive shaft for the steer axle
2)Decent hardtop
3)Front wheel lug nuts(spares)
4)Rear bumper tow shackles and brackets
5)Rear early tail light brackets

Thanks

junker

looking for a nice m37. would like a complete stock one if ya have one. it's to be my sons first vehicle. he likes driving my cj2a but don't want him to drive it on the road.

ryan

m37

Doug I sent you a PM. I have several nice trucks for sale and a couple "beaters" I only get to the computer every couple days so its easier to call
home 952-758-9177
cell 612-619-7858
I have alot of parts to
thanks Ryan

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for a couple of good M35 door hinges and a couple of engine oil pan drain plugs that are not rusty. Any chance there?
Thanks,
PJ

ryan

I really do not have much for m35 parts. I have tons of m37 parts and several nice running driving rust free m37's that are for sale. Thanks

RickO

I need a Rt front M37 fender. Any idea on selling price and cost to ship to zip 01516?

Thanks
RickO

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks