• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For Sale?

Southern Yankee

Not sure if it's been mentioned here before or if anyone even knows about it but.......

Hwy 23 South
Just outside of Circleville OH
Green.....
Road Tractor......
Maybe......
For Sale......
It is sitting at a logging outfit near the road along with a bunch of items that also apear to be for sale. Not sure what model it is as I passed it at about 55mph in a straight truck and I was on a run so I couldn't turn around to go look at it. It looked to be in good shape though.
I just thought I'd post up and tell you about it ......maybe someone can go rescue it from the clutches of the evil loggers........
Please tell me if you go look at it, or even better, if you buy it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks