• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For the guys in canada

cobra

Who did you guys go for for insurance? Td won't insure MV . I Have 13 days left for my m1010, any help would be appreciated

THanks again all

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try Hagerty(1-800-922-4050) or JC Taylor(888-ANTIQUE) I don't know if they do Canada Ins. but you can try them.

Steamynachos

I went with ING they don't do military vehicles because they are scary so I told them my truck was just a truck they wanted to see pictures of it so I sent them pics of my green truck they said it looks like a farm truck that will be $600 please so I sent them $600. You wont find anyone in Canada that will do military vehicles at this time trust me I tried. The Insurance company's I talked to did at one time insure military vehicles then one day they changed their policy's because there are so few of these vehic. and there scary looking and we might start an armed insurrection one day so we are a liability :roll: just tell them it's a truck that's what it is after all :D and maybe one day they will return to insuring military vehicles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks