• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For those that have swapped the axle on an M101A1

CMXterra

I am waiting on my EUC and figured I would start getting things ready.

I am wanting to replace the oe axle with something that can handle newer wheels.

My question is what is the measurement from center of spring to center of spring? I want to get my replacement axle ready.

If someone is feeling really helpful where did you get your replacement axle ( I am looking at the axles from Northern Tool 6x5.5)

Thanks for the help!

nhdiesel

Why not look for a pair of the newer 8-bolt drums for your trailer? Someone on here may have a pair. That will let you run any of the 8-bolt wheels (except Ford's metric pattern).

just a thought...

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks