• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For those who win several trailers at auction at a time....

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
...and don't know how to get them all home, looks like someone back in history has figured out how to, at least in this case, bring home 9 M105 trailers at a time without breaking a sweat!

Attachments

rickf

I guarantee he would break a sweat now a days getting them on there with no help! Looks like a purpose built trailer, I wonder if it had a NSN?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guarantee he would break a sweat now a days getting them on there with no help! Looks like a purpose built trailer, I wonder if it had a NSN?
I don't think it did, looks like it was a commercial trailer purpose built for moving the M105 trailer in bulk. See the "pads" on the second level, where the tires are sitting? Those look like they were only put there because of the unique placement of a bunch of M105 trailers in "tilted" position, so this trailer was made specifically for moving 9 M105 trailers at a time, and not much of anything else. Probably bought by the company that made the M105 trailers, so they could load a bunch of completed ones up, and haul directly to the base that they were going to.