• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For unofficial use only?

Stan Leschert

You own it, why not?

A while back, one of the RCMP members, that I got stuck riding with, was assigned to "Parks and Party Patrol"

At the start of shift, you had to identify yourself to dispatch, so that they knew who actually was on duty, and was your tasking was.

Al would always key up and say " Kelowna 3-A-6. Contable (name deleted to protect the guilty), Westside area ,
Parks and Party Patrol ... We'll be parking and partying all night!

When he wasn't on duty, we were responsible for some of the craziest parties around.
We just didn't require the intervention of an on duty armed member!

They showed up later!!!

ABN173

I like the way yours came out, I think the white star would'nt look bad on your truck either or the inverted v's. I would of liked to use the two or three inch letters but I could only find them in one inch size.

:beer:
Thanks, Most of it was there already. It said " For Official Use Only" All I did was take the "For" off and I matched the "U and N" font by hand with electrical tape and a razor blade.

MSgt USMC (Ret)

I'm not one for doing things that are "correct" to the letter. Do what you want and never look back. I put the "Official use only" on mine and have never had a negative comment. 99% of people don't know the **** difference anyways.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks