• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For you guys with HIAB cranes & wreckers & trailers.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: For you guys with HIAB cranes & wreckers & trail

Wow! I've seen bridges hit with excavators before but, Nothing like that! That must have scared the crap outta that guy! Damm!

rmgill

Imagine crossing that bridge and having a big yellow thing thrust up through the deck in front of you.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon

former employee #1..."think we need to break down the boom?"
former employee #2..."nah we are just going to go down I-70 a little while."

Dieselsmoke

Now that is funny right there. Saw a f'tard driving a dump truck down I25 in Fountain, CO with the bed all the way up. I drove dump for a long time and how you can drive down the road with the box up and not know it is beyone me. Anyway, this f'tard is doing 70 and you guessed it, hit the underpass. Lifted the front end of the truck off the ground and smashed the cab of that Autocar damn near flat! Man that guy was such a moron, near killed him.

mangus580

A guy driving a roll-off container truck DID get killed locally here, just a month or 2 ago.... Left the 'frame' up. did just like you said, squashed the cab flatter than a pancake

jasonjc

Its like I was saying in another post. If you make the truck so easy to drive that anyone can drive it then you are asking for disaster. Some pepole have no bussenes behind the wheel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks