• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fording kit installed

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had several people asking for a pic of the kit I installed on my deuce last night. I have to head to New Orleans in a few minutes but I got the best pics I could in the sunlight. The kit was for either a M35 or M35A1. The intake attaches to the gun mount but on the A2's there are special brackets so I had to cut the intake at the 2nd support and trim the intake tube but it works perfect. The 2nd tube is the slobber tube that goes up to the smaller mushroon and the 3rd goes from the air cleaner to the bottom of the air compressor. Again sorry for the bad quality pics.:roll:

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The pumpkins aren't done on later multifuels. I didn't do the bellhousing yet, parts are sitting on the workbench, ran out of time.:roll:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The problem isn't what they cost but if you can find one. I found one a few years ago then the 6 I found this summer in CA. They are the only ones i've found.

poof

Dirty Hippie
Good God Gurddy... take some more pictures in focus please...
I would like to see this now.
Thanks .
J.P.
or if your gonna be in wisconsin soon with a set up. I can look at. :)
J.P.