• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Former AM General Field Service Rep here...Happy to help you if I can

KenStone

Hi Guys,

I worked for AM General for 10 years (1998-2008) in the field.

If you have any technical questions please feel free to PM me & I'll help you if I can.

Currently living in Thailand & working part time with the AM General agent here.

Regards,
Ken Stone

KenStone

Not sure I understand your question.

I have a recent list of some discontinued M35A2 items. The AMG sales director is looking to get rid of them on a bid.

Estimated $100,000 worth of stuff you can probably buy for maybe $30,000 or $40,000.

It includes some M151 parts as well.

You can email me at kenstone [at] ymail.com

Please put M35A2 in the subject line to make sure I don't miss it.

I'll send you the list of parts and contact info for the AMG sales guy.

wb1895

Sorry, I was trying to be funny. remember the old rumor of the WWII jeeps still in crates??? I was wondering if there were any M35's tucked away that are "still in the crate"

Scarecrow1

Thank you Sir for your kind offer. It is a rare trait to find in these times and I am sure to contact you on more than one occasion with some really dumb questions in regards to the 923A1. Thanks again for your kindness........

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for your amazing offer of assistance! Very refreshing in these days of "less than helpful"! Hope that all goes well for ya across the seas!

God bless,
Tony

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard and thanks Ken.

Make sure when someone asks a question they have read the TM first.

:)

Bazynga!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks