• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Formerly non running deuce's governor acts a little strange at idle.

icecreamman

She starts and runs great since I got the stuck shut-off un-stuck. I can stand outside and start her up immediately without touching the pedal at 38f. Starts and runs at +- 850rpms for around thirty seconds and the she goes to +-1100 rpms. I can tap the pedal and she goes back to +-850rpms. She slowly creaps back up to +-1100rpms.

Acts like my "chip controlled 7.3 Powerstroke"? Cold mode?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Things are still gummed up in the IP, throw some "sea foam" cleaner in the tank and drive it hard for an hour or so. This is also good for your soul, you will come back with perma-grin.

:gimp:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you sure the fuel control is very easy to move when you had the shut down cover off? Also does it snap right back from the 4 o clock to the 7 o clock position when the motor is shut down?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks