• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Benning pick up

Drewzer

Is it possible to get an extension on your pickup date from GL? I bought a M105 trailer and the truck I was gonna borrow just went tango uniform. Supposed to pickup by Wednesday, not sure if I can find a truck before the weekend.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Is it possible to get an extension on your pickup date from GL? I bought a M105 trailer and the truck I was gonna borrow just went tango uniform. Supposed to pickup by Wednesday, not sure if I can find a truck before the weekend.
PM me your cell # and I'll call ya tomorrow. You will have to fax me some stuff...I'll tell ya what...and ya will have ta buy me a 30 can case of Bud Light!:shock:

I will store the trailer at no cost for two weeks...that's 14 days free (from pickup) if that will help ya out.:beer:

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Papa Bear......you're just an old softie....that's what you are.
HAHA...I'm not as dumb as I look:shock::shock:

MB won't let me buy Bud Light beer cause she thinks it makes me fat..er...:cry:
But hey...if a friendly feller gives me a case of Bud Light beer for no apparent reason...it would be down right rude and ungentlemanly like to refuse...now wouldn't it?

Attachments

Last edited:

SPCWarning

:DJust don't let that red cape get stuck in the door of the "Bat-MV-bille" when you're off to the rescue!

It's good to know we're in good company here!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Picked up your trailer at 13:00hrs today with no problems.:D
It's sitting securely and peacefully with the rest of the OD Iron at the CAMO Compound.

Didn't have a camera so:
nopics

Attachments

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No pics? Oh crap, I hope he had pics and the VIN before you picked it up. It's bound to get lost in the sea of OD Green. :whistle::mrgreen:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That pic is way out of date. I know some stuff has left and some has appeared. And there's a lot of stuff missing! :beer: