• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Bragg and south storage

Hainebd

I need to store 12 tires for a couple of days. Got to get out of Fort Bragg next week and continue south but need room on trailer for part of trip. Just two to three days. Outside is fine. Would like near In NC. Please let me know if you can help.
tires are 395/80r20. Big tires. If outside I will tarp to protect.

thank you
Briam

3dAngus

Might be cheaper to rent a U-Stor-It building for a month then to spend gas money. Just a thought. A 5X10 is about $35 in this area.

taylorbsmith

I am located in Red Springs, NC aabout 30 minutes from fort brag. Right off I-95. If you need to drop them in my back yard for a few days you are more than welcome to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks