• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort drum gl auctions

b4thundr

anybody win something from there they need moved? i got a , m 1031 that im gonna be getting here some time soon as soon as the paper work clears lol I have a big trailer that can carry alot so lmk!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wondering if you previewed your truck.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I took some notes. They were all forklifted. Which lot number did you win?

Monkeyboyarmy

Dam. ACMUNRO just took the words out of my mouth.I have a couple of 101 trailers up there that I just got the p.i.f. invoice for. Hector would be a heck of alot closer than Watertown. See...told ya. Looks like I have two weeks to get them out.

b4thundr

i have a 48' trailer that im going up with i prob can get some of these trailers.....
and can bring them to trumansburg/hector area...let me know!!!! 607-227-5986

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
5775 is the one we got

Oh good! That one should run. There was one that neither door would even open, from forklift damage. I was told they arrived at Drum with the damage.

They all, did have drive-shaft damage, at least.

gwag

X2 I missed the end of the auction & could not get it pulled up afterwords later to see what they did.
I did buy one 90 miles away private party for $3,500 the other day!