• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fort drum trailer pick up advice

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Follow the convoy route signs. Call Kevin if your not going to be on time.

Katahdin

I witnessed a guy show up without a load out appointment, it was fun to watch. :) Kevin's a good guy. My wife made him cupcakes to bring on my second trip to pickup a trailer there.

Park in the median in front of the GL location. Kevin will bring the trailer to you and lower it onto your pintle.

Watch your speedometer, not the trailer in your mirrors, when leaving the base. I got pulled over doing 25 in a 20 and got a warning.

lindyp38

Watch your speedometer, not the trailer in your mirrors, when leaving the base. I got pulled over doing 25 in a 20 and got a warning.

thanks for the tip........will def comply......

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Follow the convoy route, into Oneida ave.

Last edited:

lindyp38

pick up went without a hitch.....lol

thanks for tips...ill be posting pics.....including the fork lift delivery method...lol.......this guy was good.....lowered it right onto my hitch straight from the forklift.....lol

Srjeeper

Nice trailer Mario [thumbzup], did you get a cover with it?

Now ya got a place to sleep, no excuse for missing any shows this summer...:jumpin:

MTA in April
NY-Penn in June
Aberdeen in August
Gilbert in Sept.

May & July are maintenance months so ya don't end up on the hook..:roll:..:cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks