• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort gordon ga pickup needed

Troll1216

I have a shelter dolly, [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]1994 Turtle MFG Co. M832 Dolly transportable shelter lift set, 3,700 LBS, that I need picked up. My EUC is not ready yet, But I am trying to line up transport to South Florida.

PM me if you can grab it for me and hang on to it.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are a couple of folks in the Augusta, GA area that I think are coming to the GA Rally in Oct, where they could hand it off to you or maybe Kenny, if you can wait that long.

Troll1216

Pick up and storage until then is great. I might be able to have someone (or me) get it sooner, but I will have at least a 60 day wait for EUC.

Just trying to get the ducks in a row.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks