• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort jackson, SC Deuce Transport

GearSpec

It starts and runs it said.. ..

But i'd still have to pay money to have it woed out.. then risk driving it home. I don't know enough about these trucks, or brake systems to fix or check stuff before driving it an hour and a half.

And I can't find an appropriate trailer to rent or borrow anywhere

GearSpec

Well what do you mean we?

Are you looking to rent or loan them?

I have a 1 Ton dually i could tow with, otherwise are you offering to deliver the vehicle?

Thanks

C

cmvpa

i am checking now. i am seeing if our 5 ton will be free this week. we can tow it for a small fee.

MitchG

If you have no luck with the CMVPA guys give Campbells Towing a call. They are very reasonable and have done a lot of work on the Fort. Their number is 803-771-0206. They are the one's who picked mine up.

GearSpec

Looks like Ferroequinologist will be picking it up for me, thanks folks! Really a great group of people, very helpful!

GearSpec

Adam delivered my Deuce today, he was a great guy and a pleasure to work with, and took some time to go over it with me. Thanks Adam!

OverSizeHeavyHauler

I work for a Heavy Haul company. I personally hauled my own Deuce. Majority of our equipment have 13speeds, and RGN's. Give 'em a shout an request Pete in Unit 2444.. I'll treat yours as if it were my own. 1-800-200-LOAD..