• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Jackson, SC

galeo7171

I won an 86 CUCV m1009 last week at Fort Jackson, SC. I did not have the time to go and preview it before I placed my bid. Now that I won, is it possible to go and look at it before I come back and take it home? If so, anyone near that area that could help me out?

poppop

You should be able to check it out before you remove it, but call ahead and be sure the GL rep is there. The first time I went to pick up my Duece I did not call as I assummed they were there Monday thru Thursday as they had been in the past. After driving three hours to get there the rep was in North Carolina doing a pick-up. The employees on the Government side let me check out the duece, even install batterys and start it up, but I had to leave it and come back another day to get it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks