• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort McCoy

ambd30

Hi all
Just wondering if anyone has or will be previewing any of the trucks at Ft. McCoy before the auction on 10-19-07. I'm hopeing to buy my first deuce soon as a reenlistment gift to myself but doubt i wll be able to make it out there before the auction. I called the GL guy there to see if he could give me any info but he said he couldn't even tell me if any of the trucks hat been towed in. Thx in advance for any help.
Shane

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SHANE, check with GIJOECZAR. He lives in WI and might be able to help. Problem is, he is deploying soon...

Monty

I thought GIJOECZAR was deploying this month? I was also looking at some of the vehicals coming up for auction and I called but recived no response. If anyone is going let us know.

RompinRob

Trucks...

I have a buddy I had check out the trucks for me... He said they don't look like they were driven in and most have dead batteries... They only let him look at the trucks... He was not able to try to see what problems any of the trucks have...

NorthWoodsDuce

RE: Trucks...

I was hoping to make it down and look at the trucks, but didn't have time. Although the A3's coming up tomorrow in GA looking interesting....

Monty

I guess we'll have to see how the auction play out. I'll have to see what they go for, at least getting them one won't be so bad.

gt1009

I was going to try for one of those trucks too, the pics on GL looked pretty good, and they are about 3 hours from me. Any ideas on what they would go for