• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Meade M101A3 Pickup and storage Needed

Cigarjoe

I am looking at bidding on one of the M101A3's at Ft. Meade but will be unable to get it until May when I am there for the Aberdeen show. If anyone is able to do this for me please let me know. Thank you.

Nonotagain

If you win anything in the future feel free to contact me. I live 15 miles from Ft. Meade and always look for an excuse to go there.
Bob,

I thought that you were selling the farm. Did that change?

I still have the bolster staves if you need them.

And keeping with the post, the reason you didn't get one of the M101a3's is that I got a "few" of them. Too good of a price to pass up, considering how far I traveled for my first M101A3 trailer .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks