• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Riley Recovery 2 deuces, 08-25-11

ratat98

That's kinda what I was thinking about Dodge City, but Medicine Lodge looks nice too! I really enjoyed going through Great Bend on the way up there, but I don't think it's really close to anyone.

91W350

There is the Quivera Refuge with a bunch of back roads. Not a lot around there, Pawnee Rock to the west. That area between Coldwater and Medicine Lodge is fantastic country. I really would not matter to me, I just really enjoy the trucks and the country. Come to think of it, there is that St Jacob,s Well and Big Basin Park south of Dodge about 40 miles. If you have not visited, you owe it to yourself and family to go explore that area.

Big Basin

bigbasin

Big Basin Prairie Preserve / Region 3 / Wildlife Areas / Locations / KDWPT Info / KDWPT - KDWPT

It would make an interesting day run and picnic area for a MV rally.

jasonjc

We have picked up two of the M820s, we have three more coming. These two are very rough... very, very rough... a guy would be insane to start a restore on something like these two.
Restore , I'm just looking for some windows for my M129 shop van trailer;).

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can usually get the brakes working by bledding the airpack.

Great recovery as usual. [thumbzup][thumbzup]

Magneto

Thanks Pete! Maybe we can get our trucks together for a a group photo. It was a pretty relaxing trip.... You should have gone! Glen
Group photo and a KS / OK et al meet up would be fun, count me in.
Willing to help out on a recovery, I have tools and equipment too.
Call anytime, I'm ready.
Pete

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glen I have been looking and finally found the recovery pics, YOU did good on these two AND you got yoru W/W trucks, motors sound great and both trucks look fine, you keep going at the rate you have been and your going to be the only guy in history to ever wear out a tow bar! Great job on the recovery Glen and congrats on two darned sweet looking units my friend!!!!!
KK

91W350

These trucks are beaters compared to that 71 of yours! Thanks though, I feel lucky to be able to purchase the two I did. I am sure that tow bar has many adventures ahead of it. At this point though, I do not think it owes me a thing! 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks