• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Smith AR to Atlanta GA - M66 ring mount

Makincold

Looking for help to get an M66 ring mount from the Fort Smith Arkansas area to Atlanta Georgia area
All or part of the way
Arkansas to Birmingham?
Arkansas to Chattanooga?
Any other great ideas ?
Thanks!
Tim

3dAngus

There is a fella coming from Arkansas to middle ga. in August to pick up some parts I sold him a while back. Maybe I can get you his name and you can contact him. I'm sure he could use some fuel money. I'll look him up and PM you.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I live at the GA/AL state line north of I-20. I also work at the corner of I-75 and 285 in Smyrna.

ARYankee

Has anything panned out for you? I'm heading out to OKC next week, probably Friday, to pick up some items I one yesterday. I could pick up that ring too. I think I should have room.

Makincold

Has anything panned out for you? I'm heading out to OKC next week, probably Friday, to pick up some items I one yesterday. I could pick up that ring too. I think I should have room.
Thanks for following up
Made final arrangements just yesterday
Will be picked up Tuesday
Have a safe trip out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks