• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Worth area to Northeast

jimbo913

Live in central Maryland and looking to get cost on pickup and delivery of 1200lb generator in the Fort Worth area and have it delivered to me in Maryland.
I have a tractor with forks to unload it but still need to figure out loadout at pickup.

It can be picked up and held a few days or longer if needed provided it is secure.

I need to line up shipping prior to buying so still some logistics to work out and it could fall through. If you cant do it and know a good carrier that can, let me know.

Thanks
Jim

Hainebd

What is your time frame. I plan on running to Texas in May to see my son who is in Dallas. Could ask him to pu and hold in his shop. Then load on my trailer. I have to pu in OH then back to NJ so I could drop off on my way home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks