• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort worth texas to Buffalo

Larry Weibert

Hi Team. I plan on doing a purchase 12/8/21 for a rolling cab and chassis 25.6 ft long about 9000lbs from a yard in Lake worth TX 76135 to youngstown NY 14174 which is about 25 miles north of Buffalo. I have equipment and man power to help with receiving it.
We probubly have a 30 day window after purchase on picking it up and i dont care when i get it its a parts vehicle. Thanks Larry Weibert 716-628-1880

unitedstatesoffreight

Hey good morning @Larry Weibert, how are you? This is Nick Johnson with United States of Freight. I can definitely help get your truck to NY from TX. Is this at the Ritchie Bros yard in Lake Worth TX? If so we pick up from there all the time so getting it out of there within that 30 day window will be a breeze. Shipping cost are pretty high right now but I'll take a look at the rates and get you a competitive quote. Your flexibility will be helpful in getting the best rate possible. I'll reach back out soon with a quote. In the meantime feel free to call or email me directly at 484-431-9509 or nick@unitedstatesoffreight.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks